AusCERT2017 Registration Fees
|AusCERT Member fee||Non-member fee|
|Early bird: Closed||$899||$1,999|
|Full Conference Registration (8 April onwards)||$1,199||$2,299|
AusCERT Member organisations are eligible to receive Golden Tickets or Half-Price Tickets to AusCERT2017, depending on your membership level. You These complimentary registrations may be used by anyone within the member organisation to attend AusCERT2017, and are inclusive of all social events and conference merchandise. If you have a Golden Ticket, please use the code provided to you to register.
Members receive enviable discounts to the conference. It may be more economical for your organisation to join as a member than to pay the non-member registration fee. For membership information, please Contact us.
Need help registering your Golden Ticket? Please contact GEMS Event Management,
phone: +61 2 9744 5252 or email email@example.com
All social events, including the Gala Dinner incorporating the industry awards, are INCLUDED in the price of conference registration.
Conditions of Entry
We look forward to seeing you at AusCERT2017, and hope you enjoy the conference. In the interests of everyone who is participating, we’d like everyone to be considerate and behave appropriately by asking you to:
- not participate in any unauthorised marketing activities that compete with the AusCERT conference – for example, please don’t hold your own dinner at the same time as our Gala Dinner
- not participate in any unauthorised guerilla marketing activities such as hanging around your competitors’ sponsor booths and tackling delegates the moment they leave to tell them why your product is far superior
- not harrass other participants, either in the conference area or in the hotel
- act legally and responsibly
- observe all reasonable requests from AusCERT and our conference organisers
AusCERT reserves the right to not accept delegate registrations.